The Digital Banking Club Webinar - Personal Financial Management (PFM): a key weapon in banking loyalty wars?
Thursday, 24 April 2014
The Digital Banking Club held a Webinar on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 2:00pm BST on Personal Financial Management (PFM): a key weapon in banking loyalty wars.
Thank you to all who attended!
- HOST Douglas Blakey, Group Editor of the Consumer Finance Titles, Timetric
- Anne Boden, CEO, SocialFinTech, formerly COO, AIB
- David Dymond, Senior Manager of Digital Strategy, Royal Bank of Canada
- Gavin Littlejohn, Founder and CEO, Money Dashboard
- Simon Cadbury, Head of Strategy & Innovation, Intelligent Environments
Points of discussion were:
- Are customers better off accessing Personal Finance Management (PFM) tools via their online bank than a 3rd party account aggregator?
- Can PFM tools be utilised as the next key sales channel?
- How can financial service providers optimise PFM tools as a key weapon in promoting customer loyalty and customer centricity?
- How can banks ramp up customer take-up of PFM services?
- What are the essential elements financial services providers can deploy for PFM to reach its full potential: great user experience, interactive design, what else?