Do you want to help lead the way in digital banking?
Join the team - careers at Intelligent Environments
We are delighted to confirm that we are now recruiting for the following roles for our main office in Surrey and our new office in Belfast.
Kingston Upon Thames, London
- Senior C# .Net Software Developer
- Software Developer
- Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Senior Market Analyst
- Team Lead, Software Development
- iOS Developer
- Build and Deployment Manager
- Senior Partner Relationship Manager
Belfast, Northern Ireland
No current vacancies.
To apply for any of the above positions please contact Intelligent Environments Human Resources and attach a copy of your most recent CV (no recruitment agencies please).
Our core values
Our core values describe our character, what drives us, and what makes us leaders in our field.
- Takes accountability
- Demonstrates the importance of seeing a task through to completion
- Stretches themselves to do more
- Rarely absent and always on time
- Arrives ready and enthusiastic to work
- Recognises the skills required to be the best and actively seeks to up-skill
- Can be completely relied on to support the company and their colleagues
- Has consideration for peoples' space, viewpoints, philosophies, abilities and beliefs
- Shows up for meetings on time and prepared
- Listens to others' ideas and includes this in their own work
- Communicates through appropriate means
- Communicates important information to colleagues to support their colleagues objectives
- Attitude is positive and not condescending or rude to others
- Follows through on objectives without being chased
- Meets deadlines and appreciates the impact on others
- Leads by example
- Focuses on quality output recognising the responsibility they have for the company's success
- Takes responsibility for their own success or failure
- Sees something that doesn't work then works to fix it
- Continually seeks out knowledge to improve self
- Strives to achieve the best of their abilities
- Demonstrates that they want to make a difference
- Comes ready with new ideas that can take the business forward
- Continually goes that extra mile in their role
If you share these values and have skills you believe we could benefit from then we’d be delighted to hear from you - we are always looking to extend the Intelligent Environments team by recruiting talented and dedicated staff.