Do you want to help lead the way in digital banking?
Join the team - careers at Intelligent Environments
We are delighted to confirm that we are now recruiting for the following roles:
Kingston Upon Thames, London
- Senior.Net Developers
- Team Lead .Net Developer
- Team Lead iOS Developer
- Windows Phone Developer - Contract
- Business Analyst - Contract
Belfast, Northern Ireland
No current vacancies.
To apply for the above positions please contact Intelligent Environments Human Resources and attach a copy of your most recent CV (no recruitment agencies please).
Our core values
Our core values describe our character, what drives us, and what makes us leaders in our field.
- Takes accountability
- Demonstrates the importance of seeing a task through to completion
- Stretches themselves to do more
- Rarely absent and always on time
- Arrives ready and enthusiastic to work
- Recognises the skills required to be the best and actively seeks to up-skill
- Can be completely relied on to support the company and their colleagues
- Has consideration for peoples' space, viewpoints, philosophies, abilities and beliefs
- Shows up for meetings on time and prepared
- Listens to others' ideas and includes this in their own work
- Communicates through appropriate means
- Communicates important information to colleagues to support their colleagues objectives
- Attitude is positive and not condescending or rude to others
- Follows through on objectives without being chased
- Meets deadlines and appreciates the impact on others
- Leads by example
- Focuses on quality output recognising the responsibility they have for the company's success
- Takes responsibility for their own success or failure
- Sees something that doesn't work then works to fix it
- Continually seeks out knowledge to improve self
- Strives to achieve the best of their abilities
- Demonstrates that they want to make a difference
- Comes ready with new ideas that can take the business forward
- Continually goes that extra mile in their role
If you share these values and have skills you believe we could benefit from then we’d be delighted to hear from you - we are always looking to extend the Intelligent Environments team by recruiting talented and dedicated staff.