The DBC for Collections Live Debate was held on Wednesday 25th April 2018 at the Law Society, London.What role for #humans in the future of #collections? #AI #Robot #vulnerability #ChatBot Click To Tweet
In collections, AI is now a vital tool to improve customer experience (CX) and increase process efficiency.
Nevertheless, the emergence of machine-learning and automation leaves questions over the future for agents, managers, analysts and others.
The Digital Banking Club on 25 April 2018 discovered how businesses need to prepare for an AI-driven world – and not get left behind.
Discussion points included:
- What is the art of the possible with AI? What is fact? What is fiction?
- Can AI deliver a better collections performance?
- Can a chatbot or virtual assistant really offer a better CX?
- Can this technology identify and support vulnerable customers?
- What does the long-term future hold for agents?
Our panel for this debate:
The debate was chaired by Fred Crawley, Consulting Editor, Credit Strategy and Chair of the DBC for Collections. Joining Fred were:
- Martha Bennett, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Stuart Sykes, Group Customer Operations Director, MyJar
- Terry Cordeiro, Head of Product Management – Applied Science and Intelligent Products, Group Transformation, Lloyds Banking Group
- Simon Cadbury, Director of Strategy, Marketing and Innovation, Intelligent Environments
The Law Society, London WC2A 1PL