The inaugural DBC for Vehicle Live Debate was held on Thursday 27th April at the Law Society, London.
The topic for this debate was: “How can you use digital technology to create a relationship with your customers?”
Discussion points included:
- What are the benefits of creating a digital relationship with your customer?
- Has the vehicle finance industry historically been any good at creating relationships with its customers?
- How successful has the industry been at implementing technologies to create a relationship with its customers?
- What would you consider ‘best practise’ in this regard?
- What are some examples, both from within and from outside of vehicle finance, which companies could look to?
- How do you determine what are appropriate ‘touch points’ with a customer, and when are they?
- Is there a risk that too much contact with a customer could alienate them? How often is too often?
- Is there a difference between captives and independent lenders in the importance of this, or in the method they should go about it?