The Digital Banking Club’s regular Live Debate was held on Thursday 2nd October at the Law Society HQ, London
TOPIC: Today’s digital banking security is outmoded and offers a poor customer experience!
The Digital Banking Club hosted another Live Debate in the form of an interactive breakfast debate on Today’s digital banking security is outmoded and offers a poor customer experience! The debate provided much food for thought on financial services industry needing to set a higher security standard in the fight against cybercrime.
Panellist of Digital Banking Experts included: HOST:
- Douglas Blakey, Editor of the Consumer Finance Titles, Timetric
- Tarika Dhingra, Digital Security and Authentication, RBS Group
- Bruce McKee, Financial Services Industry Lead, Microsoft
- Roy Vella, Managing Director, Vella Ventures
- Andrew Tarver, Founder and CEO, BOLDROCKET
- Clayton Locke, CTO, Intelligent Environments.