The Digital Banking Club’s regular Live Debate was held on Thursday 3rd December at the Law Society HQ, London
TOPIC: How far will digital go?
The Digital Banking Club held its regular Debate at The Law Society in London on the topic of how far will digital go.
Panellists for the morning were:
- Rhys Berry, Director of Collections Technology and Operations
- Santander, Tom Blomfield, CEO, Mondo
- Chris Gledhill, CEO & Co-Founder, Secco Bank, formerly Innovation Technologist at Lloyds Banking Group
- Alessandro Hatami, Advisory Board Member, Advanced Payment Solutions, formerly Digital Payments and Innovation Director, Group Digital at Lloyds Banking Group, and member of the judging panel for The Power 50, 2015
- Daryl Wilkinson, Co-founder, Lab12 Innovation Ltd, outgoing Head of Group Innovation, Nationwide
- Simon Cadbury, Head of Strategy and Innovation, Intelligent Environments.