The Digital Banking Club’s regular Live Debate was held on 7th October at the Law Society HQ, London
TOPIC: How can financial institutions increase their profitability by better targeting more profitable digitally engaged customers?
The Digital Banking Club held its regular Live Debate at The Law Society in London on the topic of customer engagement using digital.
Panellists for the morning were:
- Michal Panowicz, SVP & Deputy Head of Digital, Nordea and The Power 50 Personality of the year 2015
- Anne Boden, CEO, Starling Bank
- Terry Cordeiro, Head of Proposition Development, Digital Transformation, Lloyds Banking Group
- Venkataraman Bala, Global CTO, Banking and Capital Markets, CSC
- Simon Cadbury, Head of Strategy and Innovation, Intelligent Environments.