The Digital Banking Club’s most recent Live Debate was held on Tuesday 10th March at the Law Society HQ, London
TOPIC: Will Progressive Security Improve Customer Engagement?
The Digital Banking Club held its latest Live Debate at The Law Society in London on the topic of progressive security. Demo’s during breakfast included attack-aware security software AppSensorFS and balance check function Quick Balance, both from Intelligent Environments.
Panellists for the morning were:
- Shashidhar Bhat, Head Digital Products EMEA Consumer, Citibank,
- Peter Neufeld, UK and EMEIA Head of Digital Advisory, EY,
- Orna Joseph, Head of Cyber Communications, Office for Security and Counter Terrorism, Home Office,
- Michael Soppitt, Director, Digital Risk & Information Security, Parker Fitzgerald
- Clayton Locke, CTO, Intelligent Environments.