The Digital Banking Club’s regular Live Debate was held on Thursday 18th June at the Law Society HQ, London
TOPIC: How Can Financial Services Innovate Digitally Within the Constraints of their Legacy Infrastructure?
The Digital Banking Club held its regular Live Debate at The Law Society in London on the topic of digital innovation. The demo during breakfast was The Emoji Passcode from Intelligent Environments.
Panellists for the morning were:
- Jake Chambers, Head of Insight and Innovation, Nationwide
- Benjamin Ensor, Research Director, Forrester
- Richard Fraser, Managing Director, Global Financial Institutions, FIS
- Roy Vella, Managing Director and Consultant, V2
- Simon Cadbury, Head of Strategy and Innovation, Intelligent Environments.