Author: Jessie Hu
Change mobile app content on the fly, data-driven decisions enabled, and more! We are excited to announce Interact 5.4 is here. Let’s see what’s new.
Content management sub-system
Remember the bad old days, when every time you needed to change some content in your mobile app, you had to release a new version to the app store? No more. Our newly released content management sub-system allows you to change content ‘on the fly’ in the Interact iOS and Android apps, as well as in the Interact responsive web, whether it be a new FAQ, a different card design, or an updated phone number on the contact button. Next time that the user launches the app or visits the web, the up-to-date content will be presented.
Management information sub-system
High quality data and actionable insights are crucial to any organisation that wants to make data-driven decisions. We’ve been tracking all user events in Interact, and we are going to put them to good use with the management information sub-system. In the initial release, we report on App Usage and Failed Registrations. Going forward, not only will we add more insightful reports, we will even enable our clients to add custom events and use their preferred tools to generate reports. On top of this, we also offer secure Google Analytics tracking out of the box (clients can switch to their preferred analytics tools upon request, if necessary).
Short form apply
In this era of information overload, with many advertisements vying for customers’ attentions, the cost per acquisition can be very high and it only makes sense to cross sell to existing customers in order to maximise ROI. However, the usual long forms don’t help in converting prospects. Short form apply is designed to solve this problem and drive conversion: since the financial institution already knows most of the necessary information about their existing customers, only a minimum of additional information is requested in the apply process in order to convert the prospects as quickly as possible.
- Overseas travel notification: allow customers to inform the financial institution before they travel so that they can use their cards abroad.
- More account types: Interact now supports credit card, current, savings, loan, and loyalty accounts.
- Push notification: Interact users will receive a push notification when a new 2-way message arrives (providing they have enabled push notification from the Interact app).
- Download tax & annual statements: customers will be able to download their tax or other statements in PDF format (providing the financial institution’s back office system offers these documents).
- Send application copy: a customer can request a copy of the application form to be sent to him/her at the end of the online application process.
- Multi brands in the Hub: if an organisation has more than one brand, their customers and call centre agents will be associated with the appropriate brand(s).
- Web accessibility: some improvements have been made to Interact responsive web in order to comply with Level AA accessibility requirements.