The Digital Banking Club Live Debate will be held on Thursday 19th October at the Law Society, London.
Our topic on this occasion is: “Open Banking: Is it really going to breathe new life into the banking model”“Open Banking: Is it really going to breathe new life into the banking model” #TDBCDebate Click To Tweet
The discussion points include:
- What impact will the sharing of data have on the industry?
- What will drive consumers to embrace these changes?
- Are we likely to see more collaboration or more competition? Will it kick start account switching?
- How are financial institutions going to meet the challenge of delivery on time?
- Will security concerns create a barrier to success?
Our panel for this debate:
The debate will be chaired by Douglas Blakey, Editor, Retail Banker International and Chair of the Digital Banking Club. Joining Douglas are:
- Hilda Jenkins, Digital Experience and Engagement Director, Barclays
- Megan Caywood, Chief Platform Officer, Starling Bank
- Pol Navarro, Digital Innovation and Transformation Director, TSB Bank
- Roberto Ferrari, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, Mediobanca
- Will Beeson, Head of Operations and Innovation, Civilised Bank
- Simon Cadbury, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Intelligent Environments
2017 POWER 50 Awards
The Digital Banking Club 2017 Power 50 winners will be invited to join us and receive their awards at our Live Debate.
The Award Categories in 2017:
- Personality of the Year
- Digital Financial Services Power 50
- Digital Financial Services Rising Stars
- Digital Innovation in Collections
- Digital Innovation in Vehicle Finance.
The Law Society, London WC2A 1PL