On Thursday, 18th June, 2015, we hosted our Live Debate. At the Live Debate our panel discussed ‘How Can Financial Services Innovate Digitally Within the Constraints of their Legacy Infrastructure?’.
The energetic and challenging debate was followed by a fantastic Q&A session and the topic proved to be interesting and thought provoking for panellists and attendees alike.
Points of discussion included:
- New digital brands vs. providing digital services on existing IT.
- What can be done at the core/legacy level to enable rapid digitalisation?
- How can established multi-channel banks adopt a ‘Digital First’ mindset – putting digital at the heart of the business?
- How do banks define, build and sustain a culture of innovation around digital?
Our Panel of experts were:
- HOST: Douglas Blakey, Editor of Retail Banker International, Cards International and Electronic Payments International at Timetric
- Jake Chambers, Head of Insight and Innovation, Nationwide
- Benjamin Ensor, Research Director, Forrester
- Richard Fraser, Managing Director, Global Financial Institutions, FIS
- Roy Vella, Managing Director and Consultant, V2
- Simon Cadbury, Head of Strategy and Innovation, Intelligent Environments
Download The Digital Banking Club Live Debate June 2015 write up here