The Digital Banking Club Live Debate & 2017 Power 50 Awards was held on Thursday 19th October at the Law Society, London
The topic for this debate was: “Open Banking: Is it really going to breathe new life into the banking model”
The discussion points included:
- What impact will the sharing of data have on the industry?
- What will drive consumers to embrace these changes?
- Are we likely to see more collaboration or more competition? Will it kick start account switching?
- How are financial institutions going to meet the challenge of delivery on time?
- Will security concerns create a barrier to success?