The Digital Banking Club hosted another successful Live Debate on Tuesday 10th March 2015 at The Law Society in London.
On Tuesday, 10th March 2015, The Digital Banking Club hosted another Live Debate on the topic of ‘Will Progressive Security improve Customer Engagement?
The debate was lively and engaging, with the panellists providing an interesting and thought provoking discussion.
Points of discussion included:
- What is Progressive Security and why is this important to Customer Engagement?
- Perimeter defences are not enough. What proactive measures can be taken within Banking Apps themselves?
- What role do biometrics have to play?
- Should Cyber Security be a source of competitive differentiation – or industry collaboration?
The Panel of digital banking experts were:
HOST: Douglas Blakey, Editor of the Consumer Finance Titles, Timetric
- Shashidhar Bhat, Head Digital Products EMEA Consumer, Citibank
- Peter Neufeld, UK and EMEIA Head of Digital Advisory, EY
Orna Joseph, Head of Cyber Communications, Office for Security and Counter Terrorism, Home Office
Michael Soppitt, Director, Digital Risk & Information Security, Parker Fitzgerald
- Clayton Locke, CTO, Intelligent Environments
A video of the Live Debate is available to view now!
A full write up of The Digital Banking Club Live Debate March 2015 is now available to download!