Author: Barbara Seljak
October 2nd Live Debate – Digital Financial Services Security
On the 2nd October we hosted one of our very popular The Digital Banking Club Live Debates at The Law Society in central London. In front of 140 delegates, industry experts RBS, Microsoft, Vella, BOLDROCKET, and our very own CTO Clayton Locke, debated one of the hottest topics to date: “Today’s digital banking security is outmoded and offers a poor customer experience”!
Discussed: Security and the fight against cybercrime
The debate provided both panellists and attendees with plenty of food for thought on how the financial services industry needs to set a higher security standard in the fight against cybercrime. The only point that everyone agreed on was that, with the level of sophistication attacks and scams have risen to, it is getting increasingly harder to protect online, mobile and tablet banking customers.
To learn more about what the panel had to say on the day watch a video.
And to learn more about our CTO calling on the industry to do more read his opinion piece.
December 4th Live Debate – Digital Technology in the Branch
On the 4th December we are hosting our final Live Debate of 2014 from 8:00am – 11:00am at The Dorchester in London on the topic:
‘What the branch can learn from digital banking.’
Points of discussion
- How can digital banking technologies accelerate branch transformation?
- How are banks using the branch to become part of an integrated customer experience that spans multiple banking channels?
- Is there scope for banks to roll out digital branches?
- How can banks learn from retailers that have transformed their front-end and back-end operations by using digital tools?
- How can banks utilise digital elements in a physical branch?
- Is there scope for banks to introduce a network including differentiated branches targeting specific customer segments?
- How can increased use of digital tools enable banks to optimise service levels while keeping costs under control