- REGISTER for Oct 2nd Live Debate: Today’s digital banking security is outmoded and offers a poor customer experience!
- Will digital finance platforms help drive the motor finance industry forward? - the latest blog by Jo Howes
- LATEST PRESS RELEASE: 5.5 inch iPhone 6 to boost mobile banking usage: 25% of Brits more likely to access bank accounts
We provide mobile and online solutions for any type of financial services organisation that needs to provide secure access.
Our clients come from a broad range of sectors including retail banking, cards, commercial banking, consumer finance, payments, private banking, mutuals, unsecured lending, telecos and wealth management.Our Customers >
View the latest from our innovation lab
The Intelligent Environments Innovation Lab was established to develop a continuous series of new concepts – all developments need to improve the experience of digital financial services customers. View our latest video to see what the team in the Innovation Lab have been up to lately.
What the press have said
See some of the recent media coverage that Intelligent Environments has received.In The Media >
10 reasons to choose Intelligent Environments
- 1 Our pedigree and track record
- 2 Any and all channels working in sync
- 3 Our diverse client base
- 4 Our back office agnostic product
- 5 Our future-proofed platform
- 6 Our world class security
- 7 Your branded yet personalised offering
- 8 Your reduced total cost of ownership
- 9 Your superior customer experience
- 10 Your speed to market
Intelligent Environments blog
Latest thoughts from our team of inhouse and guest bloggers.Read Our Blog >
We are here to help our clients deepen their customer relationships by giving their end users control of their finances.
See how we are doing this in the digital age.
We are always coming up with new ways for our clients to achieve great things using our technology. Our extensive and broad client base allows us to share and apply our experience from one market to others.
We can help you Acquire, Onboard, Engage with, and Transact with your customers, and to Market and Sell to them.We Can Help You >
See Intelligent Environments updates, views and opinions on our Google+ page.
History of digital banking
This video shows a brief history of digital banking from the 1960s to the current day, covering three stages: pre-digital, early digital and digital sophistication (our current phase).
Intelligent Environments is currently hiring for our office in Kingston upon Thames.
If you would like to be part of the fast moving mobile and digital banking revolution, please check out our current vacancies or send us a copy of your current CV with a covering letter explaining how we could benefit each other.Work For Us >
Live Debate June 19th
The Digital Banking Club hosted another successful Live Debate with over 100 attendees. Watch what happened on the day!